Lead Product Manager
RedCloud is a leading technology firm based in London, UK. With regional offices across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, we provide banks, corporates, and governments in emerging markets with an innovative new technology platform. We believe that our technology is changing the way in which services are distributed and accessed by people in the new digital economy. We focus on building the infrastructure; connecting businesses, financial institutions, retailers, government, and others, whilst simultaneously improving financial inclusion and economic development in emerging markets.
Founded in 2012, we are renowned for our involvement in M-PESA, the world?s most successful mobile money service delivering thousands of transactions daily.
We are a friendly, ambitious technology company and we are currently looking for a Lead Product Manager to spearhead Product strategy on a global basis, working centrally from the UK and co-ordinating regional RedCloud Product Management teams in Latin America, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
The Lead Product Manager role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership of the Product strategy for RedCloud, a multi-million-pound business that is growing rapidly and will be a world leader within 5 years.
Forming part of the Global Product team and working with Sales, Marketing and especially Engineering teams. and key stakeholders across the business, you will be responsible for shaping and executing Product roadmap whilst balancing the timescales, requirements and capacity of our internal Engineering team.
We?ll count on you to raise the bar with a strong analytical mindset to validate and drive the product vision.
Key areas of concentration for the Lead Product Manager:
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team developing Mobile and marketplace financial services products for emerging markets globally
- Solution design, Product Management and development
- Responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap, identifying product improvements, revenue opportunities, cost reductions and meeting all product governance requirements
- Build best in class solutions that will create engaging and meaningful systems that will drive customer engagement, and evolve the offer to ensure long term retention
- Ensure Product and Pre-Sales processes are adhered to in order to maintain control of vision and timescales
- Responsible for the full end-to-end life-cycle management of the payment products.
- Police product roadmap investigations, specifications, schedules, milestones and delivery
Must have experience:
- Successful, demonstrable hands-on experience in Product Manager within the payments field
- Extensive experience managing complex technology projects from requirements definition through delivery of solution, including communication of status and results throughout the organization
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Demonstrable experience driving roadmap delivery, while balancing Product and Development demands
- On and Offline experience ? integrated campaigns
Preferred, not essential experience:
- Experience within a fast-growing tech start-up
- Knowledge of on-line marketplace or Ecommerce solutions
- Prince 2, PMP or other project management certifications
Being at the sharp end of business, and play a huge role in the future of an amazing technology start-up that is already seeing enormous success and is ready to take things to the next level. The next 5 years are going to be stellar!
Plus, you will get:
- Market leading salary
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in applying please click the 'Apply Now' button or keen to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible.
* We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
** Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
?RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915628