One of London's leading start ups are on a journey to success, and if you are a Deployment Data Engineer now is the right time to join!
With structured career development, an exciting product and the chance to work with clients from around the UK this will be a great technical position for your next career move.
If you have experience working in an external client focused background using internal products to integrate IT systems then click apply.
- You will engage and work closely with external customers on projects.
- Provide Data recommendations and solutions to the businesses engineering Develop Customise and integrate the internal platform into a variety of complex customer architectures.
What you need to posses.
- A background working on multiple complex distributed systems
- Cassandra & MongoDB
- Strong corresponding skills, some one who is able to effectively engage confidently about internal products to the external clients.
- Commute on a regular basis to client sites spending the majority of time there when not in the office.
- Able to adapt to fast paced and challenging environments.
Whats on offer?
- Understanding of work life balance, pool tables, frequent social events, delightful views of London.
- Rewarding and generous benefits include company pension, 25 days annual leave, bank holidays and private health care.
- Salary up to £70,000
If you are interested in working with exciting customer data, solving complex problems and adapting to external clients environments click APPLY.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910794