Job Title: Network Engineer
Duration: Permanent Role
Salary: £40,000 - £49,000 (DOE)
This is an opportunity to work for one of the biggest Life Assurance companies in the UK based in the centre of Edinburgh. You will provide first class technical administration support for all network technologies within the organisation.
You will be expected to lead projects, working as a senior engineer, and you will be encouraged to support and mentor junior colleagues.
This will require a candidate with excellent communication skills, a willingness to continually develop and someone who has a genuine passion for all things technology.
Essential Key Skills:
- Working knowledge of Firewalls (Checkpoint/Juniper)
- Strong understanding of Cisco (a professional level of certification is preferred, CCNP/CCDP)
- Knowledge of VMware
- Experience dealing with networks at enterprise level.
- Knowledge of load balancing
- Project experience
- Team Player
- Strong Communication
- Experience with F5
- Working knowledge of Azure
- Competitive salary
- Double match pension
- 9-18% on target bonus
- Based in centre of Edinburgh
If interested in this opportunity, please apply using the button below or email your C.V
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910276