A UX Designer required for a leading client based consultancy within Telford, Shropshire. Working as a UX Designer, you will be working within an agile delivery model, working to deliver user focused digital services to the public sector clients. UX designers produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front end developers to implement those concepts.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver highly user focused and successful digital services.
- Work with user researchers to ensure all output, internal and external.
- Deliver of high quality finished digital service designs that meet web standards and GDS design principles, ensuring accessibility are built into designs from the outset.
- Build relationships and work effectively within agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers.
- Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web
- Experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production and most importantly hand-coded in HTML and CSS.
- Ability to prototype for the web and design in browser.
- A good understanding of web technologies and how they affect design.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911828