I am currently working with a SME manufacturing business in Tunbridge Wells who are recruiting for a ACA/ACCA qualified Financial Controller with extensive SAP experience.
My client are a successful SME business that manufacture a truly unique product. Due to the growth of the company this position has been newly created.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Help support the transfer pricing policy
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- To monitor all tax and regulatory compliance issues, including VAT and Intrastat
- Assist with cash flow forecasting for monthly return
- Liaise with bankers and credit card providers
- Prepare capital expenditure requests and maintain fixed asset register within SAP
- Assist with the annual stock take
- Collate annual statutory accounts
- Support the annual budget process
- Ad-hoc projects/requests from CFO
- Management of Finance Assistant, including oversight of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control. Ensuring accounts payable are paid on time and cash is received in a timely manner.
To be suitable for the post your profile will be similar to the following:
- SAP experience is vital
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Management experience preferred
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Competitive benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914219