Product Software Developer
Product Software developer - Salary Dependant On Experience
Engineering / Defence / Aerospace / Military
On offer is a Product Software Developer Opportunity.My client is a world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems, delivering decisive advantage to military, government and civil customers worldwide.
Purpose of Position
This role is for a C# software developer to work as part of an agile team responsible for the development of a new product. Individuals in this role will work on the development of a new product using the latest .NET technologies. The successful candidate will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver outputs that meet the customers' needs to a high quality within agreed timescales.
* Software design, development and testing.
* Shall be able to build software components to a high standard so that they can be put forward for integration in to a larger system.
* An ability to identify problems, likely causes and solutions.
* Participate in planning and agile team meetings.
Education/Experience Required Skills & Abilities
An individual with knowledge of
* Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies.
Experience of the following would be beneficial
* NET Core
* Aurelia or Angular.
Required Education & Experience
* Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (or equivalent).
* Solid software design and development experience, preferably in complex systems.
* Experience using software development standards and processes.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good customer relationship skills.
* Good team player.
* MV* pattern
* Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies desirable.
* Single Page Application Frameworks (e.g. Aurelia Angular)
* IBM Rational Team Concert or other version and revision control software such as Git or SVN.
For more information on this role please email stuart(dot)macdonald(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk with an up to date version of your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914582