An opportunity to join a successful and exciting company as a Legal Secretary
Your new company
You will be joining a leading Solicitors based in Camberley as a Legal Secretary.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary or a student who is looking to work across a range of departments.
Provide a full legal secretarial service to a variety of departments including:
* typing letters and producing legal documents
* working from notes dictated onto audiotape
* answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
* organising diaries and making appointments
* preparing court forms and statements
* dealing with enquiries from clients
* filing and other general clerical work
* Providing holiday cover for reception
* Providing holiday cover for the Office assistant
What you'll need to succeed
* excellent secretarial skills
* knowledge of law and legal procedures
* computer literacy
* a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* discretion, for dealing with confidential information
* a good standard of spelling and grammar
* the ability to work to deadlines
* the ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
* a polite, helpful manner
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to kick start your career in a leading firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79170276