Senior C# Developer
Senior C# Developer
They are an award winning Forex and CFD Brokerage.
As a Senior C# Developer, you will be a key part of the trading development team, responsible for the onward development of their trading platforms. You will write new middleware components and maintain existing components in order to improve the stability, performance and functionality of the platforms and associated technology.
You will be someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role looking for an opportunity to build on their previous experience in designing and developing in C# for complex high performance servicer side platforms through working in a fast paced trading company.
They are looking for someone with enthusiasm for software development, creative problem solving and software technologies.
- Technical design and timely implementation of code changes and various system enhancements to their trading platforms according to technical specifications and the company?s design, coding and performance tuning standards.
- Work closely with the Development Manager and colleagues to review and contribute to technical specifications.
- Learn relevant middleware technologies and techniques as per the specific position within the team and share knowledge with your colleagues in the development team.
- Review peer code changes.
- Work closely with the testing team to resolve issues that arise during the testing of developed software.
- Work with the company?s support and release teams to resolve problems with the deployment process of code changes and associated technology.
- Follow, expand and contribute to the company?s internal documentation system.
- Regularly visit the London office as part of the company?s team to support specific project implementations or to assist in requirements gathering and business analysis activities.
- Work together with all other teams and departments to ensure that their customers receive the best possible technology solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Must have minimum 5 years experience of designing and developing complex multi-threaded, high performance services and / or service-side applications at both a high and low level on the Microsoft stack and C# / .NET.
- Should have experience diagnosing and optimising both memory usage and performance across C#/.Net.
- SQL Server experience including stored procedures.
- Experience of low latency communications protocols and specifically low latency message queues (ZeroMQ/Tibco EMS/Rabbit MQ)
- Must be familiar with GIT source control
- Must be familiar with unit testing, specifically NUnit
- Analysis and high/low level design capabilities using Objects Orientated techniques.
- Experience of developing highly scalable systems.
- Experience of spreadbetting or financial derivative trading
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of C++ development
- Experience with REST APIs.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910973