Archive Communication Officer
Archive Communications Officer - 2 months - Edinburgh - £150 - £240 per day
- Experience of planning successful marketing campaigns from initial concept through to delivery including analysis and reporting on performance.
- Experience of identifying press opportunities and establishing media partnerships.
- Knowledge and practical experience of drafting press releases and web copy, following a style guide when producing copy.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Comfortable taking on responsibility and working on own initiative when required.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate confidently with a range of colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of and experience of using social media platforms to achieve results
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience of overseeing design and printing process for marketing materials.
- Understanding of using audience segmentation to produce results through email marketing and coordinating paid content.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy legislation
- Experience of using a wide variety of social media channels, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, to promote messages, tell stories and engage with audiences in a professional capacity.
- Understanding or experience of working with the public sector, particularly in archives, museums or similar cultural organisations
- Experience of using Hootsuite or other social media monitoring tool.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959908859