Applications Developer (SQL/BI) - Slough - £45k- £55k per annum
Applications Developer (SQL/BI) ? Slough - £45k- £55k per annum
I am working with a well-established organisation based in Slough that is looking for a talented Applications Developer to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Applications Developer will have strong SQL Server and BI skills and have relevant experience building a variety of dashboards from numerous data sources.
Core focus: To help create adaptive SQL/BI solutions utilising the organisations existing technologies while also bringing knowledge of new and advancing technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and make a significant impact on department going forward.
- Understand the business needs and interpret them into technical solutions
- Gather relevant information to create and maintain dashboards and KPI?s from various data sources. (CRM, ERP and DWH)
- Lead and develop BI solutions across the business
- The Data layer will be provided but KPI?s and dashboards will need to be developed
- The Data layer will be SQL 2016, Excel data, Unstructured data, SAP HANA and analytics layer will be Power BI, Panorama Necto, Power Pivot etc.
- Manage all new Dashboard (SQL/BI) implementation and development
- Help manage and support complex systems configurations
- Be a subject matter expert on core Applications, providing guidance to other team members in their maintenance and support.
- Participate in project planning
- Manage and support vendor suppliers
- Help develop guidance documents for IT systems development and testing
- Support and manage the UAT process and ensure best practice
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of existing applications, systems software and hardware
- Manage key stakeholder expectations on delivery of relevant solutions
Technical Skill Set:
- Strong SQL Server programming
- Advanced Excel
- Strong DWH skills
- Knowledge of Power BI, QlikView or Tableau and or similar
- Data Cleansing capabilities
- Knowledge of Data Modelling
- Knowledge of various CRM/ERP systems & applications
- ITIL aware
In line with the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911014