Engineering Project Co-Ordinator
Newly created role within the Engineering sector due to my clients business growth.
Fantastically varied position, huge amount of exposure to a variety of tasks within the sector.
-Engineering Graduates welcome-
- £20-25k DoE
- Monday to Friday
- Salary dependent on experience
- Immediate or new year start available
You will be the primary link providing project support and direction between the Sales, Drawing Office, Purchasing and Production departments
- Work with Sales and Production departments in the costing of projects
- Assist in the design and progression of each project
- Produce status reports on current projects
- Work with Production department in best work practices
- Support the Purchasing department in the procurement of materials and services
- Visit customer's sites to carry out measurements and site surveys
This position is open to experienced Project Co-ordinators in the Engineering or Manufacturing sector as well as Engineering graduates seeking a career in Project Management.
The client is seeking a calm under pressure, organised character who boasts the adaptability to cope with a successful yet ever evolving business. The confidence to liaise directly with customers and the dedication to develop your existing skill set are of equal importance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916096