My Client, one of the UK's leading House builders are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their diverse and growing team in the Midlands. In this role you will be expected to support the Director to lead, develop, agree and implement the management, control and reporting of all Marketing activities and functions to meet the Region's business plan and future growth requirements.
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits, which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including but not limited to:
* Company car/car allowance
* Company pension contribution
* Fantastic Bonus Scheme (One of the best)
* Private medical cover
* Training and development team support
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant qualification or broad experience in Marketing Management
- Broad experience in website optimisation and management
- Broad knowledge and experience of budget management
- Basic Finance / Commercial awareness knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Broad knowledge of the property market and competitor activity
- Broad awareness of codes of practice that impact on sales and marketing matters e.g.PMA, Code of Conduct, CML etc
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
- Take a 'whole company' perspective to the performance of the regional business by positively influencing and enhancing the profitability and operating effectiveness of the business.
- Manage the Marketing function to ensure effective compliance and control in accordance with Group policies and processes, promoting a customer focused culture.
- Assist in the effective management of the marketing budgets and report as per Group policies and processes.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Director in the preparation of market research and KPI reports.
- Provide marketing services that facilitate the achievement of sales targets.
- In conjunction with the Sales Managers prepare, implement and maintain effective site sales presentation, marketing collateral, media, brand standards, promotional plans and advertising schedules within budget and Group guidelines.
- Ensure the regional website and associated portals are up to date for all developments to deliver website optimisation.
- Manage the working partnerships with third party providers and suppliers to ensure that all contractual terms are met.
- Actively manage communications and operational interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Regional business plan.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the COINS system up to the Group approval limit.
- Ensure that the Company maximises its compliance with Group product, specification and deals.
- At all times comply with responsibilities under the Company's Health and Safety and
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Policies and all other company policies, procedures and instructions
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
If you think that this role is well suited to you and you meet all of my clients requirements please don't hesitate to apply and use the button below.
Office - 0113 245 6161 Mob - 07849527696
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104296