Information Management & GDPR Compliance Manager
Information Management & GDPR Compliance Manager
Leeds (some flexibility to travel in North West area required)
Competitive salary & benefits
About Capita | Customer Management
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
About the role
Reporting to the Planning and MI Director, this senior leadership role will be accountable for the design and maintenance of GDPR Compliance through effective information management across CM utilising a shared service model.
Key accountabilities include the oversight, management and ongoing delivery of:-
- Design (where applicable) and deploy Operational Control Frameworks (Training and Competency/Quality/Complaints)
- Documented processes and procedures aligned to regulatory requirements, highlighting (where applicable) client dependencies
- Framework for internal/client audits (responsible for delivery of associated action plans and route to green plans to mitigate issues identified)
- Incident and Breach reporting (Inc. reporting and root cause analysis)
- A Regulatory landscape applicable for each client area
- A single Risk register and supporting reporting (internal/client facing)
- Oversight of offshore/back office relationships (Capita India/Capita South Africa etc./Back Office)
- Production of Conduct Risk Dashboard reporting (2nd line to deploy dashboard)
- Oversight and governance of material subcontractors/suppliers
- Compliance with Capita Group Policy (Inc. Mandatory Training completion rates)
- 2nd line of defence liaison/key point of contact
- GDPR - Maintaining compliance controls (e.g. key business processes to deliver rights of individuals)
- A framework for robust Change Management by account
- MI (Inc. regulatory reporting requirements if applicable)
- Senior Leadership Governance (ensuring this is governed through SLTs/MBRs etc.)
- Matrix Management of the continuous improvement and analytics programs (if applicable within each client area)
- Oversee all change controls (regulatory/GDPR etc.)
Acting as the overall point of contact for Customer Management (Inc. GDPR) encompassing all the above elements, building and maintaining key senior stakeholder relationships both internal and external. Ensuring a robust 1st line of defence is in place in line with the Operational Control Framework in turn ensuring a risk and control environment is established as part of day to day activity.
Your experience will include:
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to influence key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Regulatory background (if working within a regulated FCA/Ofgem/Ofwat/Ofcom client area)
- Proven methodology and depth of experience in leadership and programme management.
- Risk management (identifying and managing risks/emerging risks)
- Be able to design and develop business processes
- Previous experience of running large scale improvement programmes
- Innovation, business analysis / management and modelling
- Experience developing business solutions for mission critical projects
- Experience leading and mentoring highly skilled managers and analyst professional
- Background in creating pan business and market road maps and presenting to executive for approval and funding
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909021