Marketing Executive: Consumer service provider is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to increase awareness of the company’s work and engage in driving customer acquisition. This is a chance to take a supporting role in the growth of the company’s customer base.
- Raising awareness of the company’s work.
- New customer recruitment.
- Supporting with campaigns that drive revenue
- Managing the company website, including project managing new web development.
- Supporting online and offline communications sent to customers
- Copywriting experience.
A typical day will involve
- Overseeing a marketing assistant/apprentice.
- Being responsible for the content, production, and distribution of the monthly newsletter
- Managing the social media profiles in line with the communication plan.
- Supporting with the delivery of the company’s advertising and promotional activities.
- Supporting with the ongoing development of the website, including SEO
- Liaising with external agencies including designers, photographers, and press contacts.
- Writing copy for print publications and brochures as required.
- Supporting the company’s schedule of events, including booking, and attending national events.
- Supporting with the successful delivery of sales generation activity including leading the planning and implementation of online activities to drive sales
- Increasing the visitors to our projects through local and national promotional activities.
Why you’ll love this job
If you’re a marketing executive who is looking for career development but just can’t get it where you currently work, then you should apply for this position. The team environment is positive and encouraging and you’ll get to work fairly autonomously on different marketing campaigns whilst gaining experience in overseeing a more junior member of staff.
To be successful
Previous experience within a marketing or communications role and knowledge of social media is vital to be successful in this position, as is being able to support the development of a website. Practical knowledge of email marketing is also valued, but not an essential for this role. UK driving licence is a must have.
2nd City Resourcing Ltd promotes marketing and digital opportunities for everyone, irrespective of status, gender, age, race, disability.