A specialist retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Assistance as part of the growth plans across the Ecommerce team. This is an exciting role for someone looking for a varied and challenging role within a supportive and growing business.
Day-to-day Activities will include:
• Creating new products on the website ensuring that they are described in an accurate, clear and concise manner
• Visual merchandising products to attract customers, increase conversions and drive sales
• Creating engaging visual and written content to assist and improve the customers shopping experience and increase conversion rates
• Working with the buying team to source product imagery and information from suppliers
• Reviewing category and product sales performance to identify trends and new trading opportunities
• Supporting the Ecommerce Administrator in processing orders and answering customer queries by telephone and email when required
The key candidate requirements for the role:
• Strong writing skills
• A creative flair
• The ability to write and proof read copy
• Comfortable handling and drawing conclusions from data
• Experience of e-commerce trading (ideally via a Magento platform) is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167199