Contract Support/Helpdesk operative
A leading service provider is looking for an experienced Contract Support to join their team in Watford ASAP
Your new company
Working for a leading facilities service provider based on site of one of their pharmaceutical clients, they are looking for an experienced Contract Support/ Helpdesk to join their vibrant and dynamic team ASAP. Working for a leading provider is an exciting opportunity.
Your new role
As the new contract support you will be working closely with the Contract Manager to provide essential administrative support. Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and delivering clients needs while building strong working relationships
- Helpdesk duties: logging jobs and assigning to contractors via Concept. Providing excellent customer service and maintaining a high level of communication
- Liaising with the client on a regular basis
- understanding on Concept and Dynamics
- Understanding processes and procedures such as:
- The running and review of management reports; such as P&L, WIP, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
- Compiling of Contract Review pack
- Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
- Site inductions
- Co-ordination of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Obtaining quotes and submitting for approval
- Raising PO's
- Stationary orders
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience within the facilities department working as a facilities administrator or contract support. The individual will need be confident and able to hit the ground running with financial / commercial experience. Experience using Concept is desirable but a strong work ethic and 'can do attitude' is essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you get a generous salary and the opportunity to work for an industry leading service provider in one of their most exciting clients based in the heart of London.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163123