Insight Manager - Topshop/ Topman
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
This role oversees Insight and Analytics across all markets and channels for TOPSHOP TOPMAN. Gathering, interpreting and disseminating Insights through both quantitative and qualitative methodology and driving Insight strategy for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN business.
The successful candidate will manage a team of analysts; one with a focus on customer insight and qualitative data and one focused on digital analytics and onsite optimisation. The successful candidate will be the key contact across all functions of the business for all things related to Insight and Analytics.
The high level focus of the role will be to drive actionable insight from all analytics sources, with an aim of optimising conversion rates, customer satisfaction and constantly improving performance across all channels.
DAY TO DAY
- Ensuring all Business Functions are kept aware and informed of relevant Insight and Analytics.
- Highlighting and promoting importance of effective Analytics implementation and measurement for all new site functionality or initiatives.
- Driving ongoing A/B testing strategy.
- Building and leading a high performing team in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Managing and maintaining external relationships with:
- Reviews and Recommendations provider
- Survey and VoC agency
- Product recommendations provider
- Managing and maintaining internal relationships with:
- Retail Managers
- Marketing Director / Heads of department
- Editorial and Design teams
- Buying and Merchandising teams
- Arcadia Group Insights team
- Maintaining quality and effectiveness of regular reporting covering
- Content Performance
- Onsite user journey and behavior
- A/B testing activity and results
- Onsite searches
- Digital Marketing Performance
- Competitor Benchmarking and Market Share performance
- Ongoing Customer Satisfaction / NPS
- Customer Feedback
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
- Strong Communication skills – ability to convert and translate complex data to a wide range of audiences.
- A passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- A passion for Insight & Analytics, and an understanding of how data can be exploited to drive competitive advantage.
- The ability to identify and understand complex businesses challenges and opportunities, and to translate these into analytical questions. Conversely, the ability to take analytical data from multiple sources and create a set of recommendations.
- An ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the business and with external partners.
- Knowledge of A/B and/or MVT testing strategy and methodologies.
- Experienced user of Adobe Analytics or similar Web Analytics Tool (Admin and ideally some implementation/ basic technical knowledge)
- Experience with one or more of the below tools:
- Hitwise, Google Analytics, Kantar Worldpanel, Tealeaf, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Some experience and awareness of qualitative data collection methods such as running focus groups, managing online panels/ forums or analysing/ interpreting survey data.
- Advanced Excel skills are required to perform daily tasks
- A good understanding of statistics would be beneficial
- Experience with Tableau or other BI tools would be advantageous
- Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contactedYou’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167176