Job Title Preschool Nursery Practitioner
Location Bristol, BS34
Contract Full time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a full time Nursery Practitioner to join the Preschool Team in a purpose built; popular child care setting that cares for up to 64 children daily.
You will be responsible for ensuring a safe, caring and stimulating learning environment is provided for all children to enjoy.
Responsibilities and Duties of Nursery Practitioner
- Ensuring the safety, security and well being of all children, staff and visitors to your room
- Supporting colleagues in their role and development through sharing your knowledge and skills
- Ensuring room routines are followed and children’s needs are met by providing a stimulating environment that promotes learning through play.
- Ensuring parents are offered high standards of service, including observing individual wishes and completion of end of session handovers
- Overseeing preparation of curriculums and completion of learning journals
Qualifications and Skills
- NNEB, CACHE Level 2, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent recognised Early Years Qualification essential. Level 3 is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a childcare setting essential. Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection / Safeguarding
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Staff discounts
Due to the nature of the Nursery Practitioner role enhanced DBS checks will be conducted.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Nursery Practitioner, please click ‘APPLY’ below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159401