Senior Digital Business Analyst
I am working with a global digital and design agency who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their extending team. As a BA you will be the pivotal link between seamless strategy, CX, design and tech. You will be willing to engage and build collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
Key to this role is the ability to take product ownership and champion business requirements throughout the full project life cycle.
- Continually grow their skill set to support other disciplines, ensuring shared understanding when transitioning into the define phase by working alongside Customer experience during the Discover phase. This is key in transitioning User needs into defined requirements.
- Take ownership that business requirements are fully understood, capable of being implemented and tested by the wider project team from strategic planning, IA, design and tech.
- Collaborate with IA, design, tech and PM teams to establish and document shared understanding using collaborative models
- Actively participate in all phases of the delivery of the solution, acting as the guardian of requirements and an advocate of project stakeholders
- Work with QA, to write acceptance criteria using gherkin.
- Support the Project Management team in identifying, documenting and tracking of issues and risks, ensuring they are reported and resolved / mitigated in a timely manner.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document change requests and their impact on business requirements.
- Own the Business Analyst function across all work on the clients account. Managing and leading the work of other Business Analysts working on the client's projects.
Key Experience Requirements
As a Senor Business Analyst that you can demonstrate your capacity;
- Minimum 5 Years Business Analysis within a Digital Agency environment
- To collaborate with project teams so that work is innovative, appropriately architected, well scoped and delivered to the highest possible level of quality.
- Appropriate skills and methods in your toolbox to be successful in getting the role using the necessary skills or methods required including BDD, Gherkin, Impact Maps, Lean, Scrum, Documentation, Communication, Presentation and Leadership amongst others
- Experience working on end to end project life cycle across global projects
- Scrum Certified
- Experience working in fast paced Digital Agency
- Experience with User Flows, Behaviours Driven Development
- Experience eliciting Non-Functional Requirements
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Strong understanding and experience of Lean & Agile Principles |Project Management Techniques, UX, CX, QA and Technical Development
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959908891