Digital Marketer Apprentice
Do you want to pursue a career within Digital Marketing? Do you want to earn whilst you learn? Have you got a passion for Social Media? This company has a fantastic opportunity available for a motivated and creative individual to add to their growing team.Apprenticeship summary
- Working week
- 8am – 5pm or 8.30am to 5:30pm Desired shift pattern can be discussed at interview.
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Weekly wage
- Expected apprenticeship duration
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career as a Digital Marketer Apprentice.
Duties include support of all marketing functions:
- Control of social media accounts
- Engagement with candidates via social media platforms
- Lead generation
- Registering/ assisting with interviewing successful candidates
- Some administrative support where required.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Any website, email and marketing related skill sets are a positive
- Can do attitude
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Attention to detail
- Good level of communication
- Someone who is looking to take an opportunity and really make it their own
- Please be aware this is a recruitment environment so desired personal qualities may be comfortable in energetic environments and good team player
- Level 2 Maths and English or the equivalent
The business has a strong reward ethic and given the significant growth rate, there is always a possibility that exceptional apprentices would be offered a permanent position.
My client is a well-established company, which has gained a fast growing reputation as a ‘quality supplier’ of contract and permanent staff to businesses in the Industrial, Construction, Driving & Logistics, Engineering and Commercial sectors. They have over 50 years of combined experience in the recruitment industry. We offer a complete range of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent recruitment options to suit the human resource needs of most private sector companies and public sector organisations. We have an excellent approach in delivering an effective and consistent service. Prior to supplying personnel Career makers will visit a client’s site and gain a thorough understanding of their requirements, objectives and ethos. This allows effective marketing of your positions, accurate candidate selection and a thorough pre-assignment briefing.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard qualification
The Intraining Group Limited
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167128