Marketing Manager Conferences
A technology start-up, who produce networking events for C-Level executives in industries as diverse as retail, healthcare and finance, need an experienced event marketer to join their growing team. You will have ownership of your own portfolio of international events, with responsibility for writing the marketing plan and implementing multichannel campaigns targeting senior delegates.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a silicon roundabout firm that is at the forefront of the digital economy, and would particularly suit someone coming from the bigger B2B media companies looking for a more entrepreneurial environment.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Devising marketing strategy for major international events
- Campaign management and implementation
- Using multiple marketing channels, in particular email
- Post campaign analysis
- Making a significant contribution to event revenue targets
- Close collaboration with the content, operations and sales teams
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in business-to-business event marketing
- Exposure to a broad range of marketing channels
- A passion for digital marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Degree level education or equivalent
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place in a role, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79152000