A very established and growing company are recruiting a Legal Administrator to join a newly formed and growing team. This will be on a temp to perm basis with the job becoming permanent after 12 weeks. The role will involve providing administrative support to both internal and external clients.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports.
- Complete administrative functions such as document scanning, issuing of faxes and photocopying as required.
- Ensure all filing is completed and up to date on a daily basis.
- Operate an effective pending/brought forward system that ensures all critical activities are progressed within the required timelines.
- Experience of working as an Administrator or Legal Administrator/Secretary
- Excellent keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Friendly in approach and uses initiative when dealing with clients.
- Excellent communication skills.
Holiday: 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
Excellent benefits which include: Pension, company sick pay, healthcare cash back scheme, personal accident cover, health club concessions, rewards portal to access offers and savings on a huge range of goods and services from over 450 retailers, free onsite car parking and onsite staff café.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79160001