ACCOUNTS & TAX MANAGER
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients;
- Responsible for compliance work and identifying of tax planning opportunities;
- Carry out tax work in accordance with the firms procedures;
- Preparation of personal tax returns;
- Deal with enquiries and assisting staff/partners;
- Considering tax planning issues;
- All related correspondence with clients, HM Revenue and Customs and third parties as required;
- Monitoring and working to deadlines;
You, the successful candidate will have the following:
- You will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- You will have experience in Accounts Preparation and Tax Preparation.
- Experience with Cloud Accounting
- You will be confident in dealing with staff at a senior level with excellent communication skills
- Benefits for you :
- Holiday Package
- Pension enrolment
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Gerard Weinstein.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909071