Internal Sales Engineer - Automation - £30k
- The company is the largest distributor of Siemens automation and control products.
- A current turnover of circa £40 million, they are expanding year on year
- With 12 offices around the UK, they are a major player in the distribution of control & automation equipment
- They also give employees the chance to grow and develop their career with a major specialist distributor.
- Providing technical support, pricing and quotations on the company?s range of Control Automation products (HMI's PLC's LV Safety Products)
- Your main product focus will be PLC and drives
- Essentially you would be the first line support between the branch and the client
- Chasing outstanding invoices and liaising with suppliers to ensure all stock arrives on time in full
- You would also be expected to deal with any customer credit / returns
The Ideal Person:
- Electronic Engineer background is essential for this role as you will be providing technical support to clients
- Internal sales background would be ideal, however if you come from a service / application background within control & automation you will also be considered.
- Needs to have a strong telephone manner.
Consultant: Matthew Rayburn
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909484