Our client is a well-established firm with multiple locations across the UK and a client base of over 65,000. While being part of a large company each site has its own Directors and Managers, so they can offer personal support and guidance to each member of staff.
We are keen to find an Accountant who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure, experience and a long-term investment in their future.
The successful candidate will be a senior member of the team supporting both their junior staff members as well as their wide range of clients. This includes overseeing production of accounts, VAT returns, personal and corporation tax, bookkeeping etc.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good communications skills, aptitude and the ability to assume additional responsibilities when required.
Roles & Responsibilities of Practice Senior Accountant Wandsworth, London:
- Managing 1-2 staff members
- Administering a portfolio of clients
- Optimise performance through KPI's
- Migrating clients onto a standardised bookkeeping system and procedures
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax returns
- Supervise the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Meet with clients on a quarterly basis to help move their business forward
- Plus, other duties consistent with the grade as directed
The ideal candidate for this Practice Senior Accountant Role in Wandsworth will have:
- Fully qualified ACCA or similar
- Several years practice experience is essential
- Supervisory or managerial experience
- Excellent quality of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both clients and staff
- Able to work as a team
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £30,000 - £40,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959908759