Have you got over 1 years experience in credit control? Are you looking for a new challenge? Could you work for a company that’s projected massive growths for the next 2 years?
If so, the perfect opportunity to solidify your career in the credit control department of my client has arisen. They have decided to branch out and increase the number of hands and henceforth are calling upon the talents of a skilled debt chaser.
If successful, the candidate will be working directly next to the financial controller! You will be expected to work all parts of a dynamic role which would include chasing debt, invoicing, customer service as well as the confidence to deal with a variety of suppliers.
You will be kept busy from the point you walk in to the office, to the point you leave. This is a fast paced environment!
Ideally, you will:
- Have 1 years experience in credit control or collections
- Educated to degree level or have a number of accountancy qualifications to your name
- Be prepared to work in a variety of people from a divers range of back grounds
- Have the essential people skills needed to talk with people of all backgrounds
In return you will receive:
- Clear opportunities to progress within the company
- Study support if that’s required
- Pay rises as you progress within the company
- A working environment that encourages a great work life balance too
If you think you have what it takes, don’t be shy to hit the apply button!