Entry-Level Technical Support Associate
The Team and Role
Our best in class practice management software, chambers management software and legal forms are used by over 5,000 customers spanning law firms, barristers? chambers, coroners? offices and in-house legal teams within corporate, public and not for profit organisations, with over 50,000 legal services staff using our products daily.
We are looking for an Entry-Level Technical Support Associate to provide a Managed Support solution for customer IT infrastructures in our Willerby office. Respond to support calls via telephone and email, accurately diagnose problems, remotely monitor, pre-empt faults and provide relevant advice.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of technical support, and the primary responsibilities will include:
- To handle incoming calls into Support, providing investigation into the nature of the issue, ensuring that all key information is captured accurately.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic customer queries aiming for first call resolution where possible using all tools available.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points.
- Ensure a high level of written and verbal communication is maintained both internally and externally.
- Managing an incident queue ensuring that service level agreements are met, keeping customers informed of progress of their issue.
- Perform and complete all aspects of Support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc) to ensure the successful resolution of issues, providing workarounds when appropriate.
- Proactively suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant.
- Escalation of issues to other teams.
- Recreation and logging of product defects.
- Provide support to other team members by sharing workload, resources and knowledge.
- Creation and upkeep of application and technical knowledge base documentation.
- Accurately diagnose root causes of reported problems.
- Identifying problem areas and logging these in the support system.
The ideal candidate will bring with them/be:
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team, in a busy environment.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Quick learner - ability to learn new skills and retain knowledge.
- Able to show good attention to detail.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Patient and polite under pressure.
- Able to identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We?re one of the UK?s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
If you want to more about our careers and life in general at Advanced please follow us on Linked In and visit our careers page ***************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909176