NET Developers - Enterprise Web
As a .NET Developer key skills required will include the majority of
- You will be a .NET Developer with a passion for web centric development
- C#, ASP.NET (ideally on complex high volume web systems at scale / Full Stack Development)
- Responsive CSS
- SQL Server or MongoDB
- Agile / TDD/ Lean knowledge with the ability to adapt your approach for the project
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Proven experience or web centric systems or transactional systems
- Iderally an academic background ideally from Red Brick / Russel Group University
The .NET Developer will be working in a vibrant and technically challenging environment within a passionate group of .NET web developers often tackling new technologies with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration with the client stakeholders. So you need to be confident acting as a facilitator and listening and sharing technical ideas. The projects are client centric and varied and will involve developing full stack web solutions from the front end all the way through to the database.
Often these will involve difficult technical problems for high volume web sites, performance at scale, web security and evolving web standards.
Although the role involve lots of client liaison the role is mainly office based in London.
This is an excellent chance to grow and develop your career and technical skills within a fast growing and dynamic software company working for high profile companies. The company has a dynamic and friendly non corporate collaborative culture.
Ideally backgrounds might include working for a consultancy, software house, systems integration, digital agency, ecommerce (such as retail, fashion, travel, finance), online gaming / online betting, media, or a customer facing web / highly transactional systems background.
Developers required at various levels from 2nd job upwards.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909584