Personal Assistant - Brand and Marketing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a luxury Hospitality, Travel and Tourism company. My client is looking for a PA to support their Brand and Marketing team in an exciting and rewarding role.
A luxury Hospitality, Travel and Tourism company who is responsible for well known 5* hotels and exciting travel experiences.
Team administrative support:
- Consolidate budget, Expo and cross charges to align with corporate policies
- Production of reports and presentations, inter-department distribution
- Events & meeting arrangements, diary coordination as required
- Department travel/admin arrangements as applicable
- Preparing and keeping stock of collateral
- Departmental filing and archiving
- Newspaper and magazine distribution
- Keep track of departmental holiday, training and absence days
- PA Support to SVP Brand & Marketing
- Diary Management
- Expense records
- Reports and general administration
- Arranging meetings and events
Media Travel and Press trip administration:
- Supporting the Brand PR Executive and PR Managers with the administration of media travel
- Develop and manage booking processes and procedures for booking media travel across the portfolio
- Administer the reservations requests, using the media request booking forms, for hotels, trains and cruises
- Provide administrative support to the media request inbox
- Assist with all media travel arrangements including visa requirements, and tour operators and airlines for flight and travel support
- Co-ordinating detailed itineraries for media immersion at the property that will lead to feature coverage within target media
Press office activities:
- Liaison with PR agencies and offices worldwide - coordinating regular conference calls and keeping them stocked with collateral/stationary
- Assisting the PR team in responding to media requests for information, images and fact boxes and logos, in a timely manner to meet media deadlines
- Lend support to maintaining the media database and ensuring distribution lists are regularly updated
- Saving and regular distribution of coverage highlights
- Assisting with updates for the media centre including fact sheets, press releases and images
- Experience in a coordination role within the creative industry ideally as a PA and/or team assistant.
- Experience of sourcing, negotiating and contracting with vendors and agencies.
- Experience of communicating with different levels of an organisation including senior management, preferably within an international setting.
- Strong IT skills and proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
A competitive salary with added benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79093003