Junior IIB Developer
Junior Developer - IBM Integration Bus - IIB / WMB
Target locations: UK
Role Location: Berkshire
Salary £30-35k +bonus +benefits
My client is a highly successful IBM premier business partner.
Due to their continued expansion, we are looking a full-time junior integration developer to provide consulting services with various IBM products (IIB, MQ).
To be successful in this role, you must be an organized, self-starter with collaboration and communication skills, who can work independently building relationships and driving technical solutions from inception to completion. This position requires the candidate be technically savvy and have a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining strong relationships with our customers and partners.
IIB Developer Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing ESB integrations that require the participation and collaboration of cross-functional entities using IBM Integration Bus (IIB / WMB)
- Familiarity with IBM MQ and similar messaging technologies is preferred
- Prior experience analysing business requirements and building Use Cases and translating business requirements to clear technical specifications
- Proven experience in working collaboratively, coordinating among cross-functional teams and the ability to work effectively with organizational differences and priorities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills; strong and demonstrated interpersonal skills to include influence, collaboration, accountability, and critical thinking
- Proven desire to continuously learn new technologies
- Clear understanding of and experience with team development best practices to include peer reviews processes and version control systems
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment
- Judgment to escalate risk based decisions appropriately
IIB Developer Preferred Skills:
- Experience with IIB v9.0 and higher; MQ8.0 and higher
- Experience with Web services ? Java or C++, Rest/SOAP
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) including micro/mini-service architectures
- Knowledge of automating deployments and deploying into all levels of environments
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Good understanding of functional/nonfunctional testing concepts, and experience with code analysis tools a plus
- Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA, GIT etc
- Demonstrated technical expertise across a variety of technology platforms and solutions
Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this position, please send me your up to date CV and salary expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909345