Unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this leading Oil company in London.
Leading Oil company based in London.
As the Marketing Manager for this leading Oil company in London you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a marketing plan for the sponsoring program in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives and achieve market activation, sponsor prospecting, proposal customisation and presentation, contract revision and servicing, and sponsor follow-up and support. The role comes with one direct report and requires leadership and drive to meet the ambitious targets of the company.
Sponsorship & Leveraging
- Sourcing, securing and negotiation of sports sponsorships to support the brand
- Developing and delivering sponsorship leveraging activity
- Account management of the sponsorships including utilising the contract assets for marketing activity
- Lead the activation and implementation of the plan
- Manage stakeholders and external agencies to ensure plans are delivered to agreed timescales and budgets
- Lead the sponsorship ensuring the full contracted elements are delivered
- Plan and organise all annual business events for the company (including a bi-annual international convention and marketing convention, amongst others)
- Organising hospitality and implementation for motorsport related events as and when required
- Organising, managing and implementing global activation events as and when required
Budget & Planning
- The development and creation of an annual brand and marketing budget
- Development of an annual brand and marketing strategy
- Organisation and development of all global marketing activity and translation into local marketing where required
- Own and manage the production, activation and media budgets for communications to ensure that spend is within agreed parameters.
- Development of a marketing materials action plan
- Plan and develop briefs for consultants and agencies
- Manage the process of amends / approvals and liaising with internal departments for content
- Arrange the process of uploading , translating and printing where required
- Development of case studies of successful campaigns / promotions & guidelines for new activity
- Assisting the VP with marketing related projects where necessary
- Working on other adhoc projects as required by the business
The successful Marketing Manager for this Oil company in London you will have/be:
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others
- Strong organisation skills are important, as well as attention to detail, an ability to multi task and see work through to full implementation
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and prioritise workload
- Proactive 'Can do' attitude
- Ability to 'think on your feet'
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Project management experience is advantageous with clear evidence of delivery within tight timescale
- IT literate with a high competence in MS Office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated senior level experience in a marketing role involving sponsorship work
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident / pro-active
Competitive salary circa £65k + an excellent benefits package on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167487