Process Technician - Plastic Injection Moulding
Further to a successful campaign of business growth, we are working closely with one of our injection moulding manufacturing partners to appoint an experienced Process Technician with experience of Medical Device, Medical Care or Pharmaceutical applications. EXPIRES 11/02/18
Job Overview: The role of the Process Technician is to set, condition, maintain & optimise plastic injection moulding machines, and looking for applicants within Medical Device, Medical Care or Pharmaceutical environments, with proven expertise with process optimisation, tool trialling and validation.
This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic & loyal individual who wishes to work with like-minded professionals and a company that places their people at the forefront of the company.
- Safe handling and loading / unloading of mould tools onto the moulding machines, and set-up of ancillary equipment associated with running the moulds.
- To lead and participate in investigations into processing issues and provide the necessary input to reduce waste and downtime.
- Carry out and support process trials and validation on new or modified mould processes.
- Fully document trials, validations, process conditions, etc. when involved, and work in accordance with internal procedures.
- Maintain and ensure safe working conditions for self and others
- To identify and implement where necessary, improvements to process, quality or cost effectiveness of the moulding operation.
- Mentor and Coach Associates in the use of moulding machines, tools, ancillary equipment and documentation.
- Support the Production Team Leaders to identify work priorities to ensure production needs are met.
- Undertake process projects as requested by Process Leader or Manufacturing Engineer.
- Demonstrates willingness and commitment to hard work
- Takes decisive action when needed
- Is flexible in keeping up with customer needs;
Drive for Results
- Can be counted on to achieve goals successfully
- Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Knows how to organize activities that are necessary to get things done
- Know what to measure and how to measure it
- Able to communicate and interact with associates across all levels
- Experience in multi cavity injection mould tools
- Experience in moulding processes within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment.
- Able to work within the clean room environment.
- High level of attention to detail and documentation.
- PC working knowledge
Keywords: ?Injection Moulding?, ?Injection Moulding Setter?, ?Moulding Technician?, ?Process Technician?, ?Process Engineer?, ?Medical Device?, Cleanroom, ?Medical Care?, ?Pharmaceutical?, ISO13485, Moldflow, ?injection molding?
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909234