Trainer Plant Equipment
The UK's largest water and wastewater services company who supply 2.6 billion litres (570 million imperial gallons) of drinking water per day, and treats 4.4 billion litres (970 million imperial gallons) of wastewater per day are seeking a Plant Equipment Trainer to join their expanding team in Reading. You will be travelling across Swindon to Dartford, Banbury to Godalming training operational site staff on a variety of plant equipment.
You will be seen as the expert in your field, forming part of the wider health and safety training team, who provide 14,000 training days per year to help keep everyone safe and compliant.
As a Plant Equipment Trainer you will:
• Deliver structured training to delegates, and assess where appropriate individuals’ competence ensuring that feedback on material effectiveness is obtained and used for continuous improvement.
• Produce a range of process, policy and systems related training materials to prescribed standards
• Deliver a range of process, policy and systems related training to delegates
• Assess competency of delegates in a range of process, policy and systems related disciplines.
• Deliver training and assessments at a high standard, with first class customer service and positive brand reinforcement.
The ideal Plant Equipment Trainer will have the following skills and experience:
• L3 award in education & training or equivalent and be a L3/4 assessors.
• An experienced, organised trainer within the plant category – we’re able to be flexible with what you’ve previously trained on.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all business levels.
• Meticulous and diligent work ethic and able to complete and return all documentation in a timely manner and conduct on site or in centre assessments of candidate's competence.
Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving licence is required
In return the Plant Equipment Trainer will receive a salary of £28000 - £37000 depending on skills and experience plus an excellent package including plus car allowance and a range of benefits including an excellent contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and paid volunteering days.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166607