Project Management Principal - Digital
Project Management Principal
Birmingham, United Kingdom · Project Management
We're looking for a highly energetic and ambitious Project Management Principal to join our growing digital studio team. Working closely with our Commercial team and Operations Director, you will take the lead on large-scale digital projects and new business opportunities, bringing your experience to the fore to successfully navigate projects through concept, design, prototype, development and implementation. A keen adopter of multiple project management methodologies, you will be versatile enough to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, successfully planning, prioritising and leading across all deliverables and resources within a programme of work.
You will be our benchmark project manager, defining best practice and leading by example, as well as providing support mentorship for our existing project management team and new starters. You will be responsible for working with the Operations Director to iteratively and positively shape our studio operations for both people and processes, providing a bottom-down approach to compliment their top-down approach. You will be recognised as the go-to project manager for complex and tactical problem solving, and have full confidence in representing the Project Management team internally and externally.
- Highly confident in leading a project - from managing clients, schedules, budgets, assets and adhering to scope
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation
- Strong alignment with client side product owners, and internal strategy and creative teams, to produce innovative and scalable digital products
- Highly motivated and energetic, transmitting this through into project teams to produce work of the highest quality.
- Decisive and solutions-minded, able to progress a situation forward independently with ease
- Able to present confidently, and with vision, in front of clients and internal teams, including senior management
- Comfortable challenging the status quo with new ideas but also able to successfully implement them
You must have a digital background, dealt with numerous projects at the same time and ideally from a digital agency background