Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager role for an industry leading company. Excellent development opportunities to work within a business that are globally recognised in their field. This is a 12 month fixed term contract position.
This job will suit:
- A Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant that has worked in a B2B environment.
- Ideally someone who is degree educated or has relevant qualifications that are business or marketing related.
- Any experience within the engineering, manufacturing, Automotive or Commercial Vehicle sector.
The job?s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- They are Europe?s number one technology provider within their market sector.
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, 24 days holiday (increases each year) + bank holidays, company pension, life assurance, Christmas shutdown.
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
The job will involve:
- Developing marketing campaigns to support the promotion of products for existing and new customers both in the UK and abroad.
- Managing the website and maintain all relevant social media channels with regular posts/tweets/activity to maintain brand image through creative content.
- Assisting with the continual brand development along with the Directors & Sales team
- Conducting market research, organising exhibitions and assisting the sales team to generate enquiries.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909697