SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Teaching Assistant - Weston Super Mare
Your new company
The school is a 2-form entry primary school in Weston Super Mare. The school have a number of 1 to 1 requirements, along with a shared teaching assistant across each age group. The school has easy access from the M5 motorway. With around 300 children, there is great opportunity to continue long-term.
Your new role
As a general LSA you are required to show commitment and passion to assist any class teacher with activities and tasks set. The role will be for 7 weeks, covering the previous LSA while they work towards a teaching qualification. A permanent position within the school will be reviewed and possibly offered at the end of your new placement.
What you'll need to succeed
In this LSA job you will need various different things to be successful, which include:
- Two previous long term employment references
- Previous school based Learning Support Assistant experience
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
When applying for this learning support assistant job in Weston Super Mare; the more school based LSA experience possessed, the better your chances of being successful are.
What you'll get in return
In return for being the successful learning support assistant applicant, you will receive:
- On-going work
- On-going support and feedback
- A dedicated and specialist consultant who will work hard to meet your career needs
- Competitive daily pay rate
- The chance to gain permanent placements within a variety of local primary schools
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79093742