Content Editor - CMS - Digital Marketing
Reed Professional Services is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients a powerful solutions and focused approach.
We are working in partnership with a leading UK retail bank to deliver a content migration within their content marketing division based in Cheshire. We have been tasked with building and creating the structured content that will align to the content strategy. Specifically, this is focused on the migration of colleague content from an existing legacy system to a newly designed content management system (AEM6) to offer improved functionality
We required several Content Editors to join our team from 29th Jan 2018 until 30th March initially (extension highly likely).
Content Editor Duties include:
- Supporting the colleague help team in driving the delivery of a new colleague help platform.
- Building the content templates in both AEM6 and SharePoint
- Potentially creating tags for the new content.
- Ensuring the accurate creation of content from templates and structure frameworks when required.
Skills that are needed for this role include:
- Previous CMS experience, (the ideal would be SharePoint and / or AEM6 but not essential)
- Attention and accuracy to detail
- Ability to manage allocated workloads to deadline ensuring customer experience is applied
- Good time management experience
- Any previous exposure to migration programmes are extremely beneficial
The roles on offer will require you to run via your own limited company or via an umbrella company.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959908942