Our client, a financial advice business is seeking a Paraplanner to join their team in Sussex and provide technical and product support to the financial consultants throughout the sales process.
- Research of suitable products based on the end clients' requirements and circumstances allowing the adviser to make accurate recommendations
- Research will be undertaken using the businesses chosen software package as well as other relevant sources of information i.e. fund information, pension comparison, exchange comparison
- Obtain key features document, application forms and personal illustrations to aid the sign up of business and ensure there is an audit trail to justify any product selections
- Preparation of the draft recommendation report for sign off by the adviser
- Assist with any technical and product queries when required from other network members
Skills and experience:
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning or close to achieving
- Previous paraplanning experience
- Understanding of independent versus restricted advice
- Knowledge of research software, including; Capita Fusion, O&M, Financial Express Analytics
If you are interested in the above Paraplanner role then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909331