£450 - £500 per day
An exciting opportunity has come about with one of our key rail clients who are looking to bring on board an experienced Communications Manager to carry out a key role in role on one of largest multidiscipline Rail operations in London.
This is a brilliant opportunity for Rail and non-rail experienced Communications Manager to join a large and well known rail brand.
As a Communications Manager you be integrated into the programme teams to develop and deliver the programme messaging to communicate what is changing, why it's changing including timetable changes and deliver the tactical communication requirements
Role & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with designers, suppliers, subject matter experts, workstream leads and business owners to develop and deliver the tactical products, communication materials, visuals, leaflets, e mail shots, briefings and training documents
- Own, socialise and lead the development and delivery of an effective programme communication Plan
- Ensure connectivity and alignment with stakeholders and governing bodies communication plans
- Constantly finding new ways to improve how we work
- Successful organisation and management of events and communications campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of employee communications techniques
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationshi
- Competent use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK.
Apply online alternatively you can email your CV or call *********** for an informal conversation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909108