Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst / Service Desk Analyst. Circa £18k - £20k + Benefits Package. Stafford, Staffordshire.
Our client is an established technology organisation, with a UK and European client base.
They offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the opportunity to progress your career.
Our client is seeking to secure a Technical Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst or Helpdesk Analyst with a collaborative and team player approach. They would consider an experienced Technical Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, or Helpdesk Analyst - or alternatively an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Graduate.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical support / Service Desk / Helpdesk experience, or a Graduate with an IT-related degree
- Microsoft Windows / Office packages - good basic knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Quick learner
- Enjoy problem-solving and has the ability to come up with well thought through, practical solutions
- Have the ability to juggle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Must be a team player, work effectively as part of a team, and support colleagues when required
- SQL Server
- Understanding of SQL
Keywords: Technical support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Analyst, Technical Support, Service Desk, Helpdesk Analyst, Windows, SQL. Stafford, Staffordshire. T6/MN/17076
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909480