Proximity Recruitment are searching for a Marketing Manager to join a market leading consumer products business in Leicestershire. The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing, advertising and promotional activities through a business-critical channel.
- Create, develop and implement a clear and effective marketing, brand & communications plan in line with wider business objectives.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team, involving the sales teams and key customer groups to produce a forward-thinking marketing communications strategy.
- Manage, allocate and review the marketing budget.
- Build brand awareness across your channels.
- Manage, use and improve customer data to spot commercial marketing opportunities.
- Measure campaign performance through insight tools.
- Review and develop KPIs to ensure ROI opportunities are taken.
- Engage with the sales teams and other support functions to effectively implement the activities, providing effective communication tools, training materials and other support as required.
- Manage marketing team coverage on events including preparing samples, materials and objectives.
If you have experience as a Marketing Manager within a large consumer products organisation and are looking for your next challenge, this could be the opportunity for you. Please don't hesitate to apply for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79089749