DevOps and Infrastructure Developer - Cloud
Our client is in the process of accelerating and expanding the capability of their online presence having recently launched a new, improved and multi-branded online website. They are looking to move the architecture towards one that is truly ?Always On? while evolving the technology, architecture, processes and tooling. Part of the vision is to create an AO Cloud Technical Service to design, implement and support the cloud platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious DevOps Engineer who is looking to take on more responsibility and gain exposure as an expert in their field.
Our Client will support and add to your career development to enable you to stay ahead of market leading initiatives to allow you to continue to grow. In return you will bring a thorough knowledge of cloud platforms, Redhat OS and automation, Global Traffic Management design principles (Akamai preferred) and working with a mature DevOps methodology, process and tooling.
We are looking for
- Experience with distributed or highly available cloud platforms
- 5 years working with high traffic cloud platforms
- Experience with multi-faceted teams
- Agile development exposure
- Working with DevOps methodology, processes and tooling
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies, such as IaaS, PaaS, Networking, Storage, Security, Global Traffic Management, Database and other emerging technologies
- Architectural understanding of highly available cloud based web methodologies (Microservices)
- Redhat OS and automation (Infrastructure as code)
- Content Delivery Networks
- Cloud based storage platforms
- Database technologies (Cassandra, Oracle)
- Global Traffic Management design principles (Akamai preferred)
- Containers application technology ? (Docker, Kubernetes)
- CI/CD pipeline experience (Ansible/Jenkins)
- Experience with scripting, and configuration automation (Ansible, Jenkins)
- Networking expertise and design of cloud based platforms
- Collaboration and development tools, such as Atlassian suite, version control systems like Git
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909297