Senior Product Development Manager
Senior Product Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Development Manager to join our team in Walsall. Primarily, this person will be managing new product and proposition development & launches across marketing and service operations.
The Product department's purpose is to proactively manage the health of our existing and future products, to create outstanding value for HomeServe and our customers.
Further duties to include:
- Being responsible for the development of the long-term strategy for Innovation and Product Improvement.
- Working with partners to jointly develop innovative, customer-focused propositions
- Collaborating with the marketing and partnership teams to develop opportunities through acquisition, retention and cross sales
- Ensuring that the business has a deep and relevant understanding of the prospect target for acquisition, and an understanding of the existing base; using these customer insights to refine the customer offer and communications
- Ensuring new product architecture is fit for purpose and is aligned with customer needs and strategic organisational goals
- Putting in place relevant key performance indicators and management information to ensure that product performance can be tracked and managed post-launch
As an experienced product marketing professional with a proven track record in product development, you'll have:
- Thorough knowledge of best practice marketing product development, strong marketing planning, stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills and awareness of lean product development methodologies.
- A highly commercial approach; comfortable developing and challenging financial business models
- Comprehensive skills and experience in managing challenging internal and external stakeholders in a B2C environment.
- Self-starter approach, with the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Detailed up to date knowledge of all legislation relating to financial promotions and codes of practice (ICOBS 3 - Insurance Code of Business Sourcebook 3 [Distance Marketing])
Ideally, you will also have experience of product development in a Utilities or Energy Services company, ideally in a co-branded and/or affinity partnership business model.
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car/car allowance, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as a top 10 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136787