Retail Sales Executive - Newcastle
We're currently recruiting for Retail Sales Executives in Newcastle. Whether you're an experienced field sales professional or a recent graduate with some work experience under your belt, looking for your first step in field sales then this could be the opportunity for you!
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- ********************** is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
As a Retail Sales Executive you will be the face of Camelot for the National Lottery retailers within your designated territory. As a Camelot ambassador you will build positive relationships with our retailers and maximising the sales of the National Lottery and the return to Lottery funded good causes.
What you'll bring to the table
- Previous field sales experience (ideal, but not necessary)
- You're always bringing new ideas to the table!
- Strong sales and commercial acumen
- You're a people person and confident speaking to our retailers and can build great relationships!
- Experience of face to face selling - and you're pretty good at it!
- Good with numbers and your able to analyse data and provide insight to our customers
- A full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel across your territory
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events & a nice shiny car for when you're out on the road.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909243