Telephone based Mortgage and Protection Advisor
Mortgage and Protection Advisor Call Centre
Role type - Full Time
Role Function - Mortgage and Protection
Location - Keynsham, Bristol
Salary & Benefits - £20,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Full time hours: Monday to Saturday based in call centre - 9am - 8pm according to rota
If you are a results orientated individual with an adaptable personality looking for a rewarding career then this could be the role for you. Due to the recent growth and expansion of our Mortgage services department at Andrews we are currently recruiting for experienced and CeMAP Qualified Mortgage Protection Advisors to be based in Keynsham. Reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager you will be identifying business prospects and generating leads to Andrews Mortgage Services.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service at all times you will be contacting our existing client base to review their circumstances in line with the services we are able to offer
- Maximizing all new business opportunities using information generated through various channels
- Follow up on all new and existing business leads and identify missed business opportunities
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with effectively and overcome problems and complaints in accordance with company procedures
- Schedule at least 10 appointments with clients each week
- Adhere to all compliance responsibilities in line with company procedures
- Participate in branch meetings each day keeping staff appraised of products and interest rates available in the mortgage market
- Update weekly reports ensuring Head Office are made aware of necessary changes
Skills and experience required
You will have worked in a commission-based sales environment able to deliver impressive levels of customer service. Previous Estate Agency/Lettings experience and knowledge of the local area / property market is preferable but not essential.
- Full CeMap or equivalent Qualification is essential
- Knowledge of local area preferable
- Full Driving license and Car essential
- Proficient in using all Microsoft office packages
- A professional telephone manner
- A can do attitude with the drive to exceed targets
- Excellent levels of customer service
If you have the kind of experience and knowledge it takes to give the very best independent mortgage advice to our customers, then this could be a great move for you.
Join us now and experience an amazing opportunity to be part of an organisation that values Service, Performance and Integrity.