Head of Marketing (B2B Events)
Our client, an international media company based in central London, is looking for an experienced marketer to lead their team across a worldwide portfolio of B2B events. This is a great opportunity for a senior marketer to move into a management position at an exciting company currently going through a period of rapid growth.
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective campaigns over a diverse portfolio of events.
- Driving sponsorship and delegate revenue sales through online and offline channels.
- Ensuring all marketing activities are fully integrated.
- Identify data acquisition strategies to grow the existing database.
- Providing monthly reports on channel and behavioural marketing metrics.
- Regularly review campaign analysis to ensure targets are met consistently.
- Evidence of delivering digital campaigns and working within a B2B environment.
- Formal marketing qualification preferable.
- Strong experience of managing and developing a team to meet the requirements of the business.
- A willingness to be versatile within your role.
- A motivation to perform effectively.
- Experience with Eloqua software preferred.
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151374