A new and exciting position has become available for a Solutions & Rewards Marketing Manager to join a successful client based in the Medway area.
As the Marketing Manager, you should be highly analytical with well-developed technical skills, being able to quickly interpret web analytics, Qlik and large data sets.
Experience of creating successful multichannel digital campaigns across email, web, SMS, app, social, and automated marketing is required.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and the Enterprise/Digital Marketing Manager to agree marketing projects and give regular and structured feedback.
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers, in particular Business Solutions providers
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy.
- Create consistent on-brand copy across a wide range of media, including digital, online, catalogues, flyers, emails, web banners, social media, marcomms and internal communications.
- Copywrite and produce all content for innovative campaigns to drive traffic, digital prospects and to acquire customers and grow Rewards.
- Proven strength in proof reading and the ability to contribute to the creative process.
- Manage the budget and report monthly on ROI and lead generation activities.
- Manage one part-time Business Solutions Marketing Exec.
- Create a solid leads pipeline for the Connect sales team and our digital events and education team.
- Develop an inbound content marketing programme using magazine-style articles and online content to drive interest in digital dentistry and digi-lab experiences.
- Develop an integrated customer loyalty, retention and redemption strategy in support of business priorities, which drives revenue and sales and delivers targeted signups.
- Ensure key sales strategies are developed around customer behavioural data using intelligent segmentation and targeting to deliver the right messages to the right people at the right time.
- Manage Rewards P&L, budget and points accrual process to strategically direct our sales.
- Drive a calendar of activity, communications and promotions through the company loyalty program.
- Define and monitor agency performance, including feedback evaluation and audits - Monitor activities to ensure consistent quality and value for money.
- Manage partner scheme relationships and monitor the performance, costs and profitability of partner schemes being offered to customers as rewards.
- Develop and monitor ongoing KPIs for measuring customer loyalty, engagement, acquisition and spend.
- Highly numerate; able to understand and present insight and analysis on the performance of the loyalty strategy.
- Ensure loyalty & recognition strategies align with the wider commercial strategy and are communicated effectively.
- 5 years plus marketing experience preferably within capital goods/large value services.
- Experience of creating successful multichannel digital campaigns (email, web, SMS, app, social, automated).
- 2 years working with websites (Wordpress experience or equivalent desirable) and/or CMS experience.
- 2 years working at a strategic level on loyalty programmes.
- 2 years copywriting/ marcomms experience in a multi-channel environment.
- Management experience.
- Knowledge of Qlik, report builder and custom reports.
- Salesforce and Marketing Cloud experience desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of customer loyalty and retention theory and practice.
- Experience of inbound content marketing would be helpful.
- Preferably marketing degree and/or equivalent CIM level
- A digital marketing qualification
- Would be required to study and pass BDIA Introduction to Dentistry course
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79040471