Head of Analytics
An opportunity at a Digital Marketing firm encompassing the entirety of the UK and Europe has arisen for an experienced Data Analyst to join in a senior capacity. The organisations analytics team is growing rapidly, and you will be responsible for the hiring of future staff members.
- All aspects of project delivery, i.e. from initial client consultation to the presentation of results. You will be responsible for the delivery of stakeholder facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts
- Teamwork: you will be either a key team member on large complex assignments and/or will lead work streams on smaller and medium-size engagements.
- Practice management, e.g. training, knowledge management
- Working with suppliers and partners, where customer data is driving analysis or budgets, to ensure accuracy and day integrity
- Data analysis, manipulation, querying and profiling
- Building a best of breed set of dashboards and reports for the various business stakeholders for Executives, Partnership Marketing, Business Development, and Advertising - in their top priority projects relating to research and analytics
Part of your role will be to keep up at the forefront of digital skills by ensuring the best / most fitting technologies are used. You'll need to evaluate how effective these tools will be in the future and ensure a scalable reporting system.
The analytics team owns these reporting tools so it's your responsibility to ensure they're accessible, reliable, insightful and easily navigable as well as consistently complying with GDPR and PII regulations
- Autonomous and proactive - You initiate and drive projects with minimal guidance.
- Commercial - You understand the wider strategy, you can trade off multiple considerations and make clear and sensible recommendations.
- Influential - You drive change by openly challenging processes and recommending solutions.
- 10+ years? experience in the field of Data Analytics, Digital Analytics, or Business Intelligence
- Experience of leading and coaching a team
- Experience of working in a fast paced, data driven environment where your work has driven both insight and actions
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Knowledge of other coding languages such as python/R is beneficial
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with ETL and queries optimisation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909314