Purchase Ledger Clerk
This household name of a business is reaching out to any experienced purchase ledger clerks in the area. After recently relocating its head office to Birmingham, they have opportunities for work amongst many areas of the city. If you want solid, secure career stability and have more than couple of years experience in a transactional role, then this could be your dream role!
Main responsibilities will be to assist the accounts payable leader ensuring that invoices are processed, bank reconciliations are taken care of and all of the other duties of a traditional purchase ledger clerk role. This established business has gone from strength to strength and due to an upturn require an extra person within the team!
Ideally, you will:
- SAGE or similar accounting software experience
- Have experience in dealing with pay runs
- Is comfortable using excel. Especially pivot tables and v lookups
- Many years in an accounts payable role
In Return, you will:
- Be given a host of incentives such as childcare vouchers
- Have sturdy stable job security
- Welcomed by a large yet friendly finance department
If you think you’ve got the skills required to perform well in this position, then don’t hesitate to apply right away!