Email Marketing Executive
We are working closely with an established provider of support services, marketing & software development that specialises in supporting clients from the online gaming/casino sector. The group has grown year on year and has established itself as a leader in its field, winning awards from its peers during every year of operation.
The email channel is a key growth generator for our customer base, revenue, engagement & customer retention targets, not to mention a huge driver in terms of customer experience and onboarding. We are looking for a creative & analytical mind, who thrives on learning & improving, taking pride in their work and contributions to the team.
The opportunity to learn, develop and grow your career is tremendous, as well as having a high impact on our customers and as a direct result, our business. Do you have what it takes to turn our email marketing program into one that functions, scales and engages with a vast number of users for years to come?
- To deliver on customer retention targets through the co-creation of strategies, development & deployment of campaigns to the correct customer segments, while ensuring the content is both relevant and engaging.
- To work with the design team and Senior Email Marketer to create new templates that improve engagement, brand interaction and customer loyalty.
- Develop and execute an engagement plan for our English speaking markets
- Ensure that all email communication conforms with brand and business requirements
- Utilise A/B testing to ensure continuous improvements in performance are made
- Implement consistent branding across all email communication
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Utilise email to increase multi-channel customer adaptation
Required Skills & Experience:
- In depth working knowledge of ESPs such as Adestra, Mailchimp, Responsys or Emarsys
- Proven knowledge of segmentation, analysis and customer targeting
- Understanding of HTML
- Ability to work with other skillsets efficiently
- Good data analysis skills, to spot trends and devise strategies
- Ability to multitask while remaining proactive and organised in order to meet with deadlines
- Experience of B2C email marketing campaign production
- Excellent copywriting capabilities
- Research and implement email best practice
- Good understanding of Excel